We offer a full array of California Department of Motor Vehicles services.

Boat/Vessel/Watercraft (Renewal, Transfers)
Classic and Antique Car Registration 
Dealer Transaction (Sale, Inventory)
Disabled Veteran/Disabled Person License Plate assignments/interchanges
Duplicate Registration Card 
Duplicate Title 
Government Surplus Vehicle Registration
Issue exempt license plates.
Issue sequential Arts Council License Plates.
Issue single plate truck tractor 
Junk Application 
Legal Owner Transfer
Lien Sale
Miscellaneous Originals
Moving Permits
New Vehicle Report of Sale for Auto and Commercial Vehicles 
Non-Resident Transfer
Off-Highway Vehicles Renwals, Transfer (OHV)
Permanent Trailer Identification (PTI)
Personalized and special license plate assignments and/or interchanges.
PFR Fleet (Addition and Deletions)
Registered Owner Title Transfer
Registration Renewal (Auto, Commercial, Motorcycles, OHV, Vessels)
Report Deposit of Fees (RDF)
Report of Sale
Salvage Certificate Application
Substitute Vehicle License Plates
Substitute Sticker
Transactions when administrative service fees (ASF) are due.
Transactions with a special or personalized license plate.
Utility-Terrain Vehicles Renwals, Transfer (UTV)
Vehicle (VIN) Verification 
Commercial Vehicles 
Commercial Vehicle Registration 
Commercial Vehicle Renewal 
Commercial Vehicle Transfers
New Commercial Vehicle Registration 
PFR Fleet (Addition and Deletion)
Vehicle (VIN) Verification 

Darling’s Professional Services is licensed by the State of California, Department of Motor Vehicle to perform vehicle registration and titling services, license#88570. Darling’s Professional Services is NOT the California DMV. Darling’s Professional Services is not owned or operated by any government agency. Darling’s Professional Services operates from Barstow, California.